1. Describe basic statistical concepts.
2. Describe commonly used descriptive statistics for continuous variables.
3. Explain the use of common statistical test for continuous variables.
4. Explain correlation and linear regression.
5. Define qualitative research.
6. Describe basic approaches to analyzing qualitative data.
7. Describe analysis of a dataset with a dichotomous outcome variable.
8. Describe what variables should be included in a demographic table.
9. Identify the appropriate statistical test for demographic variables and dichotomous outcome variable.
10. Determine whether a regression model is needed.
11. Determine what variables should be included in a logistic regression model.