1. Discuss the tools needed to conduct systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
2. Discuss the structure of administrative databases and their utility in research.
3. Assess different approaches to account for limitations in the use of administrative databases for research.
4. Illustrate the use of good research practice when using administrative data for research.
5. Define practice-based research and practice-based research networks (PBRNs).
6. Identify examples of research questions appropriate for study within a PBRN.
7. List practical considerations for engaging in PBRN research.