Using Cases to Enhance Learning
Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM CDT at Academic and Research Building: Second Floor, Room 222
Available for 2.00 hours of CPE credit
Activity Number: 0217-0000-19-081-L04-P
This module is part of the Teaching and Learning Academy
core programming. To receive credit toward a certificate of completion, participants must be enrolled in the ACCP Academy and sign the sign-in sheet provided during the session.
|Faculty: John M. Burke, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS|
Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Associate Dean for Post-Graduate Education, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, St. Louis, Missouri
1. Identify learning situations in which cases can be utilized.
2. Distinguish characteristics between different types of cases.
3. Identify the attributes of well-constructed patient cases.
4. Select cases appropriate to desired outcomes and learning situation.
5. Construct cases designed to allow students to practice the intended learning outcomes within specific learning situations.